Substance use disorders are treatable and complete remission is possible. Recovery, however, is often a long-term process that may involve multiple efforts. Because addiction affects so many facets of an individual’s functioning – from the ability to tolerate frustration to establishing and a maintaining a productive role in society – our treatment focuses on many dimensions of life, including family roles and work skills as well as mental health.
We have full service outpatient adult substance use disorders treatment services consisting of:
- Outpatient Groups and Individual sessions
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Groups and Individual Sessions
- Intense Relapse Prevention Groups and Individual Sessions
- Continuing Care/Aftercare Groups and Individual Sessions
- Motivational Enhancement Groups
- Co-Occurring Disorders Recovery Program (CORP)
- Substance Use Disorders Mild Groups and Individual Sessions
- CORP Motivational Enhancement Groups and Individual Sessions
- CORP Intensive Phase Groups and Individual Sessions
- CORP Continuing Care/Aftercare Groups and Individual Sessions
- CORP Intense Relapse Prevention Groups and Individual Sessions
All treatment begins with a substance use disorder assessment, which may include DUI, court-ordered deferred prosecution assessment, child custody assessment, and/or second opinion assessment, depending on an individual’s circumstances.
For more information call the Wenatchee office at 509.662.6761.
Find a location for Substance Use Disorders/Outpatient Treatment near you:
Catholic Charities145 S. Worthen Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801