We help guardians or caregivers understand and navigate the services available to children living in their care. Receive information and/or referrals about a range of services and resources:
- Legal assistance for third party custody
- Education, training, and support groups
- Assistance in applying for Federal and State subsidies
- Additional community agencies
- Help with locating or maintaining child care
- Help navigating the education system
- Advocacy and referrals to medical, dental, and mental health services.