Sometimes an outside perspective from a trained mental health professional can help an individual better understand and manage his/her actions and reactions. The skilled and compassionate counseling staff at Catholic Charities offers counseling services to people of all ages.
Whether it’s individual counseling, couple counseling, family counseling, or group therapy, our mental health professionals can help individuals build upon their strengths to overcome the struggles they encounter in life. We accept Medicaid managed care, insurance, and a sliding fee for clients who do not have managed care or insurance coverage.
WISe (ages 0-5, Yakima only)
WISe is a voluntary service that takes a team approach to meeting your child's needs. It provides intensive wraparound mental health services to support your child and family.
The focus of WISe is:
- To develop an individualized care plan based on strengths and needs that respect your child and family on a weekly basis.
- To offer services and supports in locations and at times that work best for your child and family.
- To identify or provide resources and supports to your child and family.
- To assist in coordinating services across multiple systems of care.
- To provide help during a time of crisis any time of the day, 365 days a year.
Referrals for WISe:
Children do not need a diagnosis to obtain a referral. Referrals can come from another agency or can be a self-referral. Catholic Charities WISe services are available to Medicaid eligible children from birth to age 5 who are:
- Experiencing challenging behaviors.
- In need of more intensive, flexible, and individualized treatment for the child and family.
- Involved with multiple systems (i.e., mental health, developmental disabilities, Child
Protective Services or foster care, Early Supports for Infants and Toddlers, Early Childhood Intervention and Prevention Services (ECLIPSE), or other educational services and supports).
Contact Catholic Charities, 509.965.7100 and ask for Counseling Records and Registration.
PACT (offered in Wenatchee only)
Person-centered and directed
Achieving recovery through
Connection and community
The PACT model utilizes a transdisciplinary team of professionals who work across disciplines and blend their knowledge and skills in order to
deliver comprehensive integrated care. The model is person-centered and strengths-based.
The Catholic Charities PACT team is committed to an active, person-centered approach to recovery from mental illness through engaging strengths, nurturing hope, supporting positive choices, and creating community connections. Together we share the journey toward recovery while honoring each individual’s unique path toward a meaningful life.
Warning Signs of Suicide & Depression / Señales de advertencia de suicidio y depresión
Find a location for Child, Adult, Family Counseling near you:
Catholic Charities - West Yakima5301 Tieton Drive, Suite C
Yakima, WA 98908
TDD: Dial 711
Catholic Charities - East Yakima303 E. D Street, Suite 5
Yakima, WA 98901
Catholic Charities2139 Van Giesen Street
Richland, WA 99354
Catholic Charities (1)145 S. Worthen Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801