Catholic Charities is the social service outreach arm of the Catholic Church. While the Church does not fund our operations, the Diocese of Yakima ensures our programs and services support the Catholic mission of serving communities and individuals in need. In addition to grant funding and the Annual Christmas Collection for Catholic Charities, we rely on the generosity of our donors to provide their time, treasures, and talents to fulfill our mission of bringing hope to life, especially for those most in need. Please consider how you can best support Catholic Charities in your local community.
For more information:
Director of Development
Catholic Charities Serving Central Washington
Ways to Give
- Donate Online: Click here to donate safely and securely online. Using your credit card, you can either make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring donation.
- Donate by Phone: Call Julie Heilman, 509.853.1303, to contribute using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Donate by Mail: Mail a check or money order payable to Catholic Charities Serving Central Washington to: Catholic Charities 5301 Tieton Drive, Suite E, Yakima, WA 98908-3478
There are many additional ways to support Catholic Charities:
- Employer Matching Gift Programs
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Non-Cash Gifts and Gifts of Property
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Vehicles (http://ccyakima.careasy.org/HOME.html)
- Planned Gifts or Deferred Gifts
- Beneficiary Designation
- Gifts through Wills and Trusts. We suggest:
- In lieu of changing your entire will or trust, a simple codicil can be used. (Sample Codicil)
- “I give and bequeath to Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Yakima, the sum of ______ (or __% of my estate) to be used for the accomplishment of its general purposes (or for a specific purpose as indicated).”
- Monsignor Thomas C. Champoux Endowment Fund-This endowed fund in honor of Monsignor Champoux is a way to sustain the ministry to children and families most in need well into the future. For more information click here.